Photo Gallery

Report of a Chimney Fire
Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Delaware City and mutual aide companies were dispatched for a report of a chimney fire at 11 Noel Dr. in Gams Nest, South Saint Georges. 15-8 (Chief Poppe) arrived to find nothing showing. Further investigation found that the chimney pipe had been clogged with soot and ash over time that was burning off. Crews spent about an hour removing the soot and ash from the chimney pipe.


Views: 2

Views: 2

Views: 2

Views: 2

Photo of the Day

Recent Calls

  • Fri Oct, 19 2018 @ 18:32

    Nature: Medical Emergency

  • Fri Oct, 19 2018 @ 17:58

    Nature: Alarms - Residential (Single)

    Location: Sunset Meadows

    Address: 233 Hazel Dr

    City: , DE

  • Fri Oct, 19 2018 @ 16:20

    Nature: Medical Emergency

Local Weather

Currently:

56º

overcast clouds

Wind Speed:14.9 mph

Forecast